CARPENTER / HANDY MAN
STO Property Maintenance is currently seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and trust-worthy Carpenter/Handyman
STO Property Maintenance Group prides itself on quality of staff and workmanship.
If you’re interested in working with a dynamic team we look forward to your application.
- Carpentry/ Handyman jobs
- Domestic and Commercial maintenance, repairs and renovations
- Patch and Paint, General household maintenance work
- Immediately start in Brisbane/Logan/Northern Gold Coast area.
- Carpentry trade qualifications.
- Experience in domestic and commercial maintenance, repairs and renovations
- Hard-working, honest and trust-worthy
- Be able to work as part of a team and work autonomously.
- Demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Present themselves in a reputable manner
- Have extensive rule book knowledge and ability to apply knowledge on site.
- Superior communication skills with both clients and colleagues
- A positive approach to customer service, with a desire to impress your clients over and over again
- A vehicle, uniform and iPad will be provided.
- Hold already or be willing to secure a National Police Check or valid Blue Card.