STO Property Maintenance Group prides itself on quality of staff and workmanship. If you’re interested in working with a dynamic team we look forward to your application.
Be hard-working, honest and trust-worthy. Have superior communication skills with both clients and colleagues. If you have the relevant skills and are looking to join a dedicated and supportive team then apply.
- Domestic and commercial maintenance, repairs and renovations Be able to work as part of a team and work autonomously.
- Domestic and Commercial Electrical
- Immediately start in Brisbane/Logan/Northern Gold Coast area.
- The successful candidate will have Electrician trade qualifications.
- A vehicle, uniform and iPad will be provided.
- Demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Present themselves in a reputable manner
- Have extensive rule book knowledge and ability to apply knowledge on site.
- Have experience in domestic and commercial maintenance, repairs and renovations.
- Be able to work as part of a team and work autonomously.
- Can do Domestic and Commercial Electrical of a team and work autonomously.
- Hold already or be willing to secure a National Police Check or valid Blue Card.