You will be responsible for handling a high volume of scheduling, contractors and clients. The ideal person we are seeking, MUST have a minimum of 2 years office administration experience and have worked in a role where attention to detail is paramount.
In addition you will need to have strong computer skills including MS Office, the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines, be able to handle a number of things at once and follow processes through to completion.
- Handling a high volume of scheduling, contractors and clients.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Proven Background in contractor/ job scheduling or transferable skills
- Strong rostering organizational skills
- Be able to multitask and priorities
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong Computer Skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- General Operational and Administrative support skills
- Have the ability to take direction & learn new tasks quickly
- Construction or Trade Industry experience is an advantage.